A Fear Of Heights, And Other Things review
900 MB available space
A Fear Of Heights, And Other Things Review
A Fear Of Heights, And Other Things is an app developed by Fulby Technologies. A Fear Of Heights, And Other Things was first published on . A Fear Of Heights, And Other Things is available on Steam.
This is a VR experience which shows how virtual reality can invoke an involuntary response. I created the first scene - the canyon - as I wanted to demonstrate the effect to friends without having to guide them through a game to a suitable point. It was so effective I wanted to expand on it. This is very much aimed at being an experience you can keep in your library and bring out to show new users - it isn't a game so there aren't any challenges in it, and will have less effect on veteran VR users.
The current stationary scenes are:
- A wooden bridge over a canyon
- A narrow ledge on a cliff
- The top of a building in a city
- Being in a dark passageway with only a flip lighter
- Being trapped underground with the walls closing in
- In the ocean surrounded by sharks
- On a window cleaning gondola on the side of a skyscraper
There are also scenes which include player movement:
- Performing a base jump
- Swinging round a city with grappling hooks