Samurai Sword VR review
2866 MB available space
Gameme.info is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Samurai Sword VR Review
Samurai Sword VR is an app created by SAT-BOX. Samurai Sword VR was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam.
Welcome to ancient Japan.
A virtual reality action experience using the HTC Vive
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus...
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken-only levels!
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
Play from a sitting or standing position, but c'mon, real Samurai don't sit during battle.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive.