Samurai Sword VR review
2866 MB available space
Samurai Sword VR Review
Samurai Sword VR is an application designed by SAT-BOX. Samurai Sword VR was first published on . Samurai Sword VR is currently available on Steam.
Welcome to ancient Japan.
A virtual reality action experience using the HTC Vive
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus...
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken-only levels!
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
Play from a sitting or standing position, but c'mon, real Samurai don't sit during battle.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive.