Rock Candy Games
Seventh Circle review
1535 MB available space
Seventh Circle Review
Seventh Circle is an application designed by Rock Candy Games. Seventh Circle was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
Seventh Circle is an urban fantasy visual novel about friendship, love, and fighting people with magic.
You play as a modern-day mage. Fresh out of college with a degree in the arcane, you've made your childhood dream come true by gaining admittance to the Trillian, a renowned league of arena battle mages, where the brightest young magical talents duke it out every week for money, fame, and bragging rights.
As you tangle with the Trillian’s big personalities—an uptight genius, a hot-headed would-be rival, a handsome haloed jock, and more—you’ll uncover a mystery stretching back decades, and you might just find love while you’re at it.
So... will you join?
Seventh Circle was successfully funded on Kickstarter in 2018, and features
- seven intersecting, dynamic character routes, featuring a cast of diverse LGBT characters
- over two dozen different endings, allowing you to romance characters or encourage characters to romance each other
- platonic and aroace-friendly relationship options and good endings
- original art from illustrator Becca Farrow, with guest pieces from Adrian Valdes, Naomi Franquiz, Michelle Wong, Paulina Ganucheau, Little Corvus, Ryan Maniulit, and Punziella
- RPG-like elements, such as the ability to select your pronoun (she, he, they, or xe) and a school of magic
- an overarching mystery plot that, when solved, unlocks a unique final scene